Sweet Preserving Workshop with High Tea and Champagne
All prices are in AUD and include GST
|Sweet Preserving Workshop with High Tea and Champagne||
The perfect Mothers Day Gift...
Spoil Mum and yourself by booking a place in our Sweet Preserving Workshop; we'll share with you the art of jam making, fruit pastes and show you how to bottle seasonal produce. Mum (and you) can then sit back and enjoy High Tea and a glass of champagne to finish off a wonderful day.
Class date: Thursday 17th May
Time: 10am to 2pm (4 hours)
- High Tea and a glass of champagne
- take home everything you’ve prepared in the class PLUS all recipes
We supply recipes, all equipment & ingredients and aprons as all classes are hands-on
Venue: Fowlers Cooking School, 23-25 Racecourse Road, North Melbourne, Victoria
Classes are driven by seasonal produce, if any ingredient is unavailable, closest possible ingredient will be substituted.
Spaces are limited so book online now or call our office for assistance!
Terms and Conditions, Cancellation policy:
- Cooking classes start on time as there is a lot to get through in four hours. Please arrive on time to get the maximum benefit from the class.
- Missed cooking classes will not be refunded and cannot be rebooked. We are sure you appreciate the high cost of running the classes and the fact that seats cannot then be on-sold.
- Want to send someone in your place? Not a problem, just let us know your friends name and contact details by either email or phoning through the details.
- Fowlers Cooking School reserves the right to change your class date within 48 hours of your scheduled class if the class does not fill to the minimum number of 10 people.
- Safety note; closed-in flat shoes must be worn to all cooking classes. This is an Occupational Health & Safety requirement.